All general maintenance services are offered on all fixed wing light aircraft. Available is annual inspections, oil changes, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and much more. Please feel free to inquire via email or phone regarding any questions.
- Selecting and grading of raw stock lumber for use in construction spars, ribs, leading and trailing edges.
- Milling shaping and forming raw stock into structural configurations as per original manufacturing process.
- Reproduction of various wooden components found in antique aircraft using original gluing, nailing and screw fastening techniques updated with modern products and processes.
- Direct replacement of various elements that make up an aircraft structure by riveting.
- Fabrication of sheet metal components in accordance with approved or specified data.
- Complete fabric recovering including surface preparation and doping.